Lt. Commander
The team at PrimetimeUGC has released part 2 of their interview with Video/Media Production Manager Mark Valentine. Check out the episode, made completely with the Foundry, here.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2012, 12:52 PM
To the folks at PTUGC, please release an MP3 version as well. If nothing else at least for the interviews. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
To the folks at PTUGC, please release an MP3 version as well. If nothing else at least for the interviews. Thanks
We did consider this but we prefer keeping it intact on the Video. It's part of our identity.

If there is enough demand we may reconsider
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberusfilms View Post
We did consider this but we prefer keeping it intact on the Video. It's part of our identity.

If there is enough demand we may reconsider
Unfortunately I wont be hearing then, as I listen to podcasts when I'm traveling, but its your show.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-21-2012, 01:53 PM
Epic and awesome show. My new fav podcast keeps getting better.

Water rat is a great interview. He gives me hope for the future.

Request for a future episode: I'd like to see what a 24th-century super-PAC ad looks like.

Paid for by "Restoring our Federation."
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-21-2012, 07:28 PM

I was looking at the sto video HOW COME we can not fly our ships from within the ship and have the bridge talk and make conversation why is that.. that would be really cool if that happened..
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_rac
I was looking at the sto video HOW COME we can not fly our ships from within the ship and have the bridge talk and make conversation why is that.. that would be really cool if that happened..
There's been talk about that for a VERY long time

I'm sure if you did a quick search, you'd find a tonne of threads.

Basically it came to, they're two separate entities that you can't tie in at the moment. Perhaps one day it will happen but it's a hell of a lot of Tech work...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-21-2012, 10:26 PM
Quote:
There are freeware FLV to MP3 Converter applications available for various operating systems. Check the search engine of your choice to find one.

Grab that YouTube posting (typically an FLV file). Download it, convert it -- and voila! You have your audio MP3 file to enjoy.

Btw, kudos to the PrimetimeUGC crew on another episode well done.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-22-2012, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Apparently, it's possible to convert Youtube videos to MP3 files: http://youtomp3.com/