Lt. Commander
# 1 700 Day Vet Android Boff
02-20-2012, 12:28 AM
I've been subscribed for 751.74 days and haven't taken my android boff yet because all that is available are engineers. I remember a fix was "in the pipeline" to make the other classes/ genders available. Is there an ETA on this? It seems this has fallen by the way side and consequently completely off the devs radar at this point. I know there are more pressing issues, but it would be nice to claim my 700 day boff reward before my 800 day rewards get here!

:cracks whip::
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2012, 12:40 AM
It's still on the way... Remember that Soon™ is a word Cryptic uses randomly... It will come eventually... at some point.

On the more serious note, I remember reading that seemingly the challenge they are working with right now is getting the proper department uniform color to automatically set on the class.

May seem like a simple task to you and me... But thats a though one...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2012, 08:51 AM
Lol. I don't know about everyone else but I don't need their toe nails to match their underwear. I wonder why is it so difficult to let us players/ payers choose our colors and our uniform on our own android boffs. I call shenanigans.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2012, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohNyNorMuS View Post
Lol. I don't know about everyone else but I don't need their toe nails to match their underwear. I wonder why is it so difficult to let us players/ payers choose our colors and our uniform on our own android boffs. I call shenanigans.
Agreed - just wrap them in a standard grey tunic - factory wrapped so to speak.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-21-2012, 11:42 AM

Get used to it, it's the new norm. Everybody was probably pulled from their current duties to work on the next lotto box. Everything else it's excuse after excuse, but those lotto boxes will keep coming like clockwork.
Lt. Commander
Heck, I didn't even realize it was locked to only one class. A discount or something for those that took the engineer since it was all that was available at the time would be nice ...but probably won't happen.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-21-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandal73
Heck, I didn't even realize it was locked to only one class. A discount or something for those that took the engineer since it was all that was available at the time would be nice ...but probably won't happen.
I would assume, as a Vet Reward, that you can Dismiss your Engineering Android BOFF and Claim a new one when the new Classes are eventually released.