Lt. Commander
# 1 Odyssey Mission
02-21-2012, 05:31 AM
So, I didn't have much time to do the missions during the 2nd year mission.

On 1 of my characters, I accidentally never got a chance to turn it in.

I was curious, Cryptic, would you mind turning the anniversary back on randomly during the year for people who were in the middle of it or not done with it to turn them in. (1st year as well).
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2012, 06:45 AM
Cryptic has already stated that the Odyssey will be available soon in the Cash Store. So...start savin' them dilithiums.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2012, 06:50 AM
I don't think it should be turned on as such, but allowing those who hadn't had the chance to hand it in at the time to hand it in to say Admrial Quinn would be a better solution.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2012, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post
Cryptic has already stated that the Odyssey will be available soon in the Cash Store. So...start savin' them dilithiums.
It's not that he's asking for the mission to be turned back on, but that he should still be able to turn it in for completion. At least, the OP's post seems to imply that he finished the mission but due to lack of time, didn't get to turn it in for the rewards before the NPC went away.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-21-2012, 08:52 AM
Yeah, that happened to one of my feds. Forgot to turn it in. After I realized, and the event was over, I just dropped it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-21-2012, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post
No, I mean, I just want to turn in the mission. I don't want an account wide odyssey unlock, I honestly think the ship doesn't look very attractive, holding on to hope they add alternate skins.