Lt. Commander
# 41
02-21-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs7200
If you open up your mission journal in game, there will be an Episode tab. Along the side will be subtabs the various story arcs. Clicking on an arcs tab (even if its greyed out) will show you that arcs missions. The order the missions appear, and the order the tabs are, is basically the timeline for missions.

If you are referring to my earlier comment, I really hope I did not say Dreferi, because the Borg arc is before the Breen arc. If I said Dreferi I mean Devidian (I will go check that after this reply). The Devidian arc was put into the Klingon arc, the Reman arc was put at the end of the Romulan arc.
Thank you. I don't know if you said Deferi or not, that just stuck in my mind when I was posting.

Anyway, thanks for the answer!
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-21-2012, 04:06 PM
As a KDF, i am fighting along side feds in Ds9, borg stfs.
We are at war but I can fly right up to earth.

it doesn't make sence. Cryptic doesn't know what to do about it so they are content with saying to us "just pretend you don't notice".

edit: reminds me of WOW. the two sides are at war but at every opportunity they happily "come together"
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-21-2012, 04:07 PM
The "War" is about PVP. Which 90% of people chicken out of playing in this game.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Except in WoW, the war is declared a cold one between the horde and alliance. And when they work together, they're never happy about it. Or did you guys miss all the taunting from the horde towards their alliance confederates?

Also, the Federation is probably very close to a nearly ideal federalist society. A strong central gov, along with sovereign state govs. Each level having its allotted powers. Much like the US, but if I go further, I start to get really close to politics, so i'll stop here. (something along the lines of the US's modern gov being a *******ization of federalism)
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-21-2012, 04:27 PM
I imagine the war will see more real when Cryptic gets around to introducing it's Territory Control zone.
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-21-2012, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
As a KDF, i am fighting along side feds in Ds9, borg stfs.
We are at war but I can fly right up to earth.

it doesn't make sence. Cryptic doesn't know what to do about it so they are content with saying to us "just pretend you don't notice".

edit: reminds me of WOW. the two sides are at war but at every opportunity they happily "come together"
Yeah, that's called a "cease fire". Obviously its not a full on treaty since KDF still has opportunities to skirmish with and spy on Feds. WoW's lore does that all the time to deal with world ending threats. That doesn't mean that fighting still won't happen between factions. A big incident in WoW lore was in Wrath Of The Lich King when the Horde ambushed the Alliance troops at the Icecrown Dam. That essentially nullified that cease fire for a while until the Lich King reminded them why they went there in the first place.