Lt. Commander
This is an audacious request but the ability to sort Foundry reviews by date would be immensely helpful for bug-tracking purposes.

It'd be nice to see how fixes "took" or didn't to the general playerbase, especially when some of my missions are over a year old now. Without sorting, it's easy to get lost in 200+ reviews.

Also, the average rating in numerical form would be useful too. (i.e. X.X out 5.0)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2012, 03:02 AM
How about instead of date (which is cool), sort by version? Make it so that a foundry mission must be given a version on publication and updates increase this.
Quote:
- 12/06/11 :: This mission sucks, not enough crappy stuff for me to QQ about. Have five meaningless stars.
- 13/06/11 :: Do YOU know where I can find Sulu?

- 26/12/11 :: Needs moar dancing Orion slave girls!!!

1.1 :: Current Version
- 21/02/12 :: Good Mission, I was able to cheat the foundry daily and earn my dilithium in no time at all with this!!!11!1
In this way, comments (feedback) can be sorted by version to better aid in the author to track down the bugs and also for people to see if that issue being mentioned is from the current version or a previous one.

Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
How about instead of date (which is cool), sort by version? Make it so that a foundry mission must be given a version on publication and updates increase this.

In this way, comments (feedback) can be sorted by version to better aid in the author to track down the bugs and also for people to see if that issue being mentioned is from the current version or a previous one.

Sorting by date within this would be useful too.

Some reviews might get entered after you've pushed a new version.