Lt. Commander
I placed a ticket a couple hours shy of a day ago for CSR support and have yet to hear back from anyone.

I underdtand this is a F2P game and that there may be fewer CSRs because of this, however I am a Gold Member and have spent a few bucks on this game already.

In Zone chat I brought the topic up and asked typically how long it takes for a ticket to get answered.
Among various replies the general notion was that I was told a ticket would be answered faster placing it within the Forums.

What sense does that make??? I left SWTOR because of shabby customer service.

My ticket is somewhat simple, and I do not expect an immediate response to something that was my mistake and I want corrected, but from what I am hearing about 2 weeks response time. seriously???

If anyone can shed some info on how to appeal to a CSR or at least get someone to tell me how best to get a response I am all ears.

Thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2012, 01:28 PM
Yesterday was a holiday in the US and they were not working. I filed a ticket on Sunday and just received a reply about an hour ago. I assume your reply will be coming shortly - assuming you filed the ticket correctly and will get a reply.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2012, 04:19 PM
I have a ticket thats 4 days old without a response. Although the problem was fixed it would be nice to get a reply.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arlem72
I have a ticket thats 4 days old without a response. Although the problem was fixed it would be nice to get a reply.
If you file a bug ticket you don't get a reply. They just put the bug on the list of things which need to be fixed and go about their business. At best all you will see is that your ticket has been closed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-21-2012, 07:10 PM
i submitted a ticket 6 days ago about something they obviously get a lot. Put simply i cant use the earn zen function, i have bought both zen and cryptic points from PWE and Cryptic, i have a char at lvl 50 and have certainly been playing for more than 10 days anyway 6 days no reply, no fix, i realize they are busy etc but just a notification to say its been added to the list or that they have seen that i submitted a ticket would have been nice.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-21-2012, 07:12 PM
I opened a ticket 4 days ago, and no response. (I've even updated the ticket asking for an update.)
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-21-2012, 07:16 PM
My tickets typically take about 9 days to get an answer, and it's just a generic form response.