Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
This is an annoying little bug I've been having recently when using the exchange.

If I have "Item Type - Data Samples" selected then run a 'blank' search I get a search list result that doesn't display any Data Samples under 1000 ECs even tho there should be lower priced samples. If I specify a Data Sample in the search criteria then I get the full list of lower priced items. For example I tested on Plasma Sample;
  • When search was run 'blank' lowest priced Plasma Sample was 1000EC
  • When search was run specifying 'Plasma Sample' in the criteria lowest was 600EC
  • Tried blank search again and only those above 1000EC appeared in result.
This is something that started happening to me in the last three weeks or so. Previously I could run a blank search on Data Samples to find all the items which had been listed at way lower than 1000ECs.

Am I the only one affected by this? I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of good deals.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2012, 10:11 AM
3 weeks? I noticed it a week or two ago.. I just use the specific tab to search. I think it is just the 'All' tab that doesn't always work.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2012, 03:14 PM
It's a bug everyone knows about.

If you actually want results you need to select a type and type something in the search box. If you don't do this, often you won't get complete results.

Please fix this and add more ways to search at the same time. The exchange is slowly becoming useless.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2012, 08:59 PM
Yeah it's been like this since the 2nd anniversary event started.