Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-12-2012, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
My best guess is that it has to do with the crossfaction teaming and the STF servers going haywire over something.
Didn't we get this bug with a full Federation group too?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-12-2012, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
If the loot bag spawns when you are not teamed it will only be claimable by one person. Or if you manually re-team it will claimable by either the KDF or the FED mini-team.

What's worse is that this bug is EXTREMELY common now.
Yeah pretty much always drops always 1/2-2/3 into the STF... monstly on ground missions...
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-12-2012, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
Not sure if anyone else has had this happen to them, but when doing the stf's, everyone loses team and you cannot claim any option rewards!!
This has happened a number of times in pugs and private matches, and is not limited to all feds or mixed factions.

Do not see any point in reporting it as a bug as they never get any response, so I am here....
you actually can claim your rewards at the end of the mission. The only time I've seen you can't is if you rolled for it before you 'lost' your team. Afterwards they seem to be rewarding individually again
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
If the loot bag spawns when you are not teamed it will only be claimable by one person. Or if you manually re-team it will claimable by either the KDF or the FED mini-team.

What's worse is that this bug is EXTREMELY common now.
Wait, that sounds more like a exploit. So if the team leader disbands the team early they get to claim the loot themselves PLUS their own loot rewards?

Would explain why teams always seem to drop towards the end of the STFs when the final boss is about to die.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-12-2012, 12:54 PM
You cannot willingly disband from the automatic team created at the start of an STF though. Only if you are struck by this bug prior to completing the optional, re-team, and then disband in hopes of scoring the loot for yourself.

Teams always disband towards the end of the STF because this bug happens on virtually every STF now. It's not anyone trying to scam you, except maybe Cryptic trying to scam you of a good gaming experience.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by optyk View Post
Wait, that sounds more like a exploit. So if the team leader disbands the team early they get to claim the loot themselves PLUS their own loot rewards?

Would explain why teams always seem to drop towards the end of the STFs when the final boss is about to die.
No they drop at random, I never disband teams, and I am most of the itme team leader. They just drop on there own.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-16-2012, 10:36 AM
have any of the devs indicated that they are aware of this issue? It's terribly annoying to be without a team during bossfights... especially in infected when someone drops in the plasma and you can't find them...

"OK, you managed to do the whole map by teamwork and cooperation... now let's see if you can take out the boss without knowing what your team is doing!"

yup.... sounds like Q to me....
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-16-2012, 11:09 AM
Any word on when Cryptic will acknowledge this anooying bug...?
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-22-2012, 12:02 PM
This happens to me just about every single time I do a ground STF now, so something is blatantly broken.

It is extremely obnoxious, and worst of all, as others have stated, if you have a Klingon on your team you cannot reinvite them.

I hope this gets fixed immediately.