Lt. Commander
# 11
02-22-2012, 01:15 PM
bridges have gotten touch ups? Ya how about that sweet LCARS on the new DS9 pack...that was such a sweet touch up. Speaking of touch up, did you ever notice how the diplomat bridge (free) and soverign bridge that is in the C-store are the exact same bridge...even has the same blue lcars panels.

As far as the size...i'm pretty sure back in beta the devs said that the size of corridors and bridge..etc was so the game camera could function properly. But I agree the sizes are freakishly huge...i wish they had that same mentality when scaling say...DS9 station, ESD or even space itself...I'm tired of instancing across space...and I laughed even harder the 1st time I went to the border of sector space and the pop-up said I didn't have permission to warp into deep space...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Hence why there needs to be some MAJOR revamp on ship interiors, the engine needs to evolve when it comes to actual camera function and layout of ship interiors, if EVE can do it, why cant this game??
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-22-2012, 03:48 PM
because its fluff that although would be nice brings nothing to the game when its lacking end game content and leveling content.

i got the TOS ship interior went around it for 15 mins never been back, consider the time spent on 15 minutes walk around could have probbly given us some new stfs or new fes.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarkle View Post
because its fluff that although would be nice brings nothing to the game when its lacking end game content and leveling content...
And yet, I would rather have - - and PAY for - - correctly scaled interiors. Acurate interiors might be fluff to you, but they're vital immersion to me.