Lt. Commander
Yup! and no, I'm not crazy, I'm just a RA5 looking to log in, blow up some enemies and log out. I don't want to have to play Exploration-Roulette (you know, the mini-game where you don't know if you're going to have to Aid the Planet, Scan the asteroid, battle on ground or fight in space).

For those times when all I want is to enjoy some fast paced space-combat, by myself, without having any one else in "my" instance, please, allow us to enter a DSE and fight whatever is in there on our own, without scaling it or allowing any one else in there. Another alternative, is to allow us to ask the game to present us only with space-combat exploration missions when we're in a cluster, but I see trouble brewing that path, so solo-DSE's would be awesome.

Currently, I simply log in and spend a few minutes rejecting any and all cluster exploration missions that do not involve space-combat, but last night my Internet was so bad, and I got so many disconnects and SERVER NOT RESPONDING messages that I just didn't bother logging back in after the 3rd disconnect.

TL;DR :: Our time is valuable to us, so let us choose our own mission variety!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-17-2010, 12:54 PM
So, no one cares about being able to choose their missions (non-story ones, obviously), or being able to just enter some star-system or deep space zone and fight some NPC ships scaled to a group-size of just one person?!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2012, 11:25 AM
Play a Nagus Daily.