Lt. Commander
# 1 Spanish
02-23-2012, 02:28 AM
Greetings, nose where to place this post here and if not I regret the error.

For when we have Star Trek in Spanish? I see this in English French and German, and a community of millions of players not speaking is not represented? I find regrettable.
I hope it is for reasons of translation and that soon we can enjoy the experience of playing in Spanish, to the series with which many of us have grown, not to remember who speak more than 500 million people worldwide .
Thanks for your attention and if this is not the right channel to get their attention Esperon move this post to the correct channel.
Thank you and goodbye.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2012, 11:45 AM
Hello there! It would certainly behoove Cryptic/PWE to translate the game to Spanish for you as there are certainly more folks in this world who speak it than English. Nevertheless, so far there's no translated STO out there. I did however manage to find this, perhaps it may help your cause?

Best of luck!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Hello! Thanks for answering, if I think it's a lost cause but do not get it translated into French or German and not Spanish 2 nd most spoken language in the world.
Finally a real shame!
to see more.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2012, 11:36 PM
Ya es un poco triste que no hay traducción directa de STO en el laungage maravillosa y apasionada del idioma español!

Ya it is a bit sad there is no direct translation of STO into the wonderful and passionate laungage of Spanish!