Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
I shall join you all, but first I need a Klingon coffee! :p
Klingon coffee is known as Raktajino and is said throughout DS9 series. Don't believe I've heard it anywhere else though.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-23-2012, 04:00 PM
The PST/EST timeslot of the Klingon Rampage PvE event begins in just 1 hour! See you in game at on Qo'noS!

Qapla'!

Bran'don }}}:-)
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-23-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm still reloading the client on this new PC don't know if I will be able to make it been downloading for over 2 hours now
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-23-2012, 06:18 PM
Thank you to everyone who came out to the event today! I know we had a great time and brought much glory to the Empire!

I will leave this thread open until next week so you can all provide constructive feedback that can be used for the next event.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-23-2012, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger_SB
You should try living in NZ. Pretty much every organised online gaming event falls in the middle of the day when I'm at work
Plus you are upside down all day, and have to deal with Emus. I feel for you man. :p
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-23-2012, 09:45 PM
I have a few ideas on how to improve this and other events. As seen on forums and facebook with putting these out there a small number of the smaller player base who have KDF characters even though f2p has increased the playerbase it is quite small in comparison still. I know the foundry isn't suppossed to be a substitute for content and being the only thing these KDF events could consist of for KDF only in retrospect is Pi Canis Sorties and Empire Defense.

So that being said I have an idea since these are only going to be done once a week thats enough time for some weekly contests to run along side this one to make a Rampage of Conquering foundry missions that can be put on the calendar to be played for some KDF only random items that bind on pick up. I for one would like to see more missions like the attack on mars I just do not know if its possible to do in the foundry even with the very experienced authors. I don't speak for everyone but my view on it is its like there is this special event that doesn't change the fact that its to play the same missions that are stale and moldy like grandma's left over meatloaf she made 6 months ago.

So more or less the highlights are "Put this on the calendar for all to see", "throw away the 6 month old meat loaf and make this exciting fresh baked food", and mix them together and make something special

(As for like special klingon items it doesn't have to be some brand spanking new I will own everyone item, It could be like a stack of bloodwine that does same thing as hypos or something even a weapon would be nice but just something to show some love )
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-23-2012, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Greetings Warriors!
I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Klingon Rampage PvE event....
Bran, any chance we can have another Klink event on a Fri or Sat? - currently working the Friday morning overnight at my job and I missed the Thursday funfest

I reside east coast United States.
Closed Thread