Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Tray Bug I think?
02-09-2012, 09:41 PM
So I was using the ship u get at lvl 10 and i was able to set my ships weapon attacks to the 1-2-3-4-5 number buttons on my laptop, then i hit lvl 20, bought the advanced research vessel, now the tray is all messed up for example, my first space atk (phaser beam) is now numbered C2, second weapon is 2, thrid weapon is 0 and so forth, and i when i try to right click or left click the attack in my tray to the right to drag it to my ships tray it doesnt move. I cant re-make my weapons numbers back to 1-2-3-4-5 they are so messed up. Im playing on a laptop and was able to change the buttons and numbers when i was lvl 10, but ever since i got this new ship all my keys changed. anybody know how to fix this? I can click-drag from the P button menu of skills and attackes/weapons, but when i drag to tray they go into the tray but dont change the number on my ships tray... example, click-drag phaser beam from P menu to right tray in slot 1, it appears in ships tray as C2 button to use? please if anyone has an answer let me know, thank you very much.I think the new auto-fire has something to do with this, because when I right click in the tray to the right(main tray not ships tray) the button turns green(auto-atk) but i remember when i was lvl 10 i would right click the button and it would pop-off the tray so icould place it where i wanted to place it....but it wont do that now, just turns the button green on and off....please help GM, im a paying customer and the least i would like to do is be able to set my attacks from1-5. thank you for your time.
Lt. Commander
# 2 fix?
02-11-2012, 11:36 AM
As for the skills being in different places... that happens every time you get a new ship, change weapons, change bridge officers, etc.

As for not being able to move the skills... your tray is probably locked.
Go to the small square icon on the tab located to the top right of the tray. Press it and it will bring up the skills that you can put in the tray. (Hot key for this is P) At the bottom left of the skills window there is a check box for locking the tray (so you dont accidentally move stuff during combat).
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2012, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck_Wheat
As for the skills being in different places... that happens every time you get a new ship, change weapons, change bridge officers, etc.

As for not being able to move the skills... your tray is probably locked.
Go to the small square icon on the tab located to the top right of the tray. Press it and it will bring up the skills that you can put in the tray. (Hot key for this is P) At the bottom left of the skills window there is a check box for locking the tray (so you dont accidentally move stuff during combat).

I fixed it now, but when it was bugged i would try to lock tray and move things, and then unlock tray and move things but nothing would move, i had to log out and log back in a couple times before it fixed itself, not sure what was going on it was weird but thanks its fixed now and hopefully it stays that way