Lt. Commander
# 1 Annoying keybind issue.
02-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Right, so for years now I've disabled the actual function of caps lock in windows(using some registry manipulations. And instead I use it that button as my push-to-talk. That way I never have to worry about "yelling" when I actually type.

But when I let go of caps lock in STO, all movement presses stop functioning. As in, if I'm pressing W to move forward on ground, I stop running. In space tilting up or down, turning left or right.. it all just stops. At first it was a minor annoyance, but the more I play it just becomes more annoying.

I've looked over the keybindings, I've googled for 2-3 hours now. I can't find anything on the subject, does anyone here know how I can fix this without changing my push-to-talk button/habit?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2012, 09:14 AM
I get a simular bug that annoys the hell out of me.

On ground missions every now and then my key just seem to stop work, i can move but all action keys seem to stop, i have to play in first person and switch in and out.

Grenades and items dont work eather, on both number select or mouse click.. its like all items on the task bar are dead. only mouse key fire works.

Had this a few times now