Lt. Commander
Hey Dev team I am wondering are you planning on developing any new Interior packs a bit like the Deffiant and TOS.

I am a big fan of VOY so maybe making a VOY interior pack would be good and maybe even a new Intrepid Bridge because what I've seen the current bridge is a bit of a joke.

I hope you think about this one

Even if you donít a TNG Interior pack will nearly be just as good

Captain_Doug
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2012, 01:20 PM
I just want an interior pack that dosent look so out of place its unreal.

I remember when they first came out with the interiors, I was flying a defiant class at the time and I actually laughed out loud when I went to the captains quarters and was met with a room which was probably bigger then the space provided in show for all the crew combined
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2012, 01:21 PM
I would really like to be able to walk off my bridge in my Jem'hadar ship. I mean there are 2 non functioning doors on it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoenATL
I would really like to be able to walk off my bridge in my Jem'hadar ship. I mean there are 2 non functioning doors on it.
I think the last thing people want are Devs using their limited manpower and time to build new ship interior maps for Lockbox ships.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2012, 01:28 PM
i put this thread up not long back just after the DS9 pack went up asking what ideas we could get for bundles and interior packs http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=255989
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
I think the last thing people want are Devs using their limited manpower and time to build new ship interior maps for Lockbox ships.
I think what he means to say is,

"I bought 300 Master Keys for this Galor and I don't get working doors? Where am I supposed to go to the bathroom?"