Lt. Commander
# 1 New Shuttle missing in action
02-24-2012, 12:53 PM
After purchasing the new shuttle, i logged over to an alt only to find the shuttle completely missing from the ingame c-store, nowhere to be seen on the website c-store either grr. so i logged out of my account and clicked on the shuttle add on the website and what you know it shows up in the website cstore, logged back into account and the item says "Not Found" lol grrrr. : As usual the sky would fall if cryptic realeased a new item or update without something going terribly wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2012, 12:55 PM
They're applying a fix to the engine I think.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2012, 12:57 PM
People were selling the Engines in the C-Store and then trying to delete their ship and get another one for free. Cryptic is making some adjustments to try and stave-off that activity. You can always count on the fans to find a way to make an in-game buck.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2012, 12:59 PM
Ahh hadnt noticed that going on. thanks
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Someone's made a boo boo. It should have been 0 value and bound.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2012, 02:45 PM
great i cant get my shuttles for my other captains. i hope there is a fix by sat the 25. as thats why i bought the shuttle for a edge in the battles on that misson. lucky my VA has the engion on other shuttle
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2012, 03:18 PM
Yeah, I got one w/ my one toon, then switched over to another and there was no shuttle listed on the Cstore!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
People were selling the Engines in the C-Store and then trying to delete their ship and get another one for free. Cryptic is making some adjustments to try and stave-off that activity. You can always count on the fans to find a way to make an in-game buck.
Yeah, one guy said he made 263M today. It'd be hard for Cryptic to complain about it since
BoB@fakeaccount just recieved a Galor
they are throwing lockboxes at us every 6.825 seconds. And what was that other
Jon@fakeaccount just recieved a Galor
Oh yeah, the annoying someone got a Galor message. My only issue is
Sally@fakeaccount just recieved a Galor
that I wasn't here to make obscene amounts of EC like some others.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2012, 06:02 PM
Same problem. I bought the Yellowstone with the intention of dismissing and grabbing the ship again so I could put the engine in all my shuttles. After yanking the first engine and dismissing the ship I quickly discovered that I can't get another on any of my characters. =\

I guess I just take the one engine sitting in my inventory and put in my Peregrine. As long as they get it fixed sooner or later, I guess its fine. People shouldn't be able to sell them on the exchange. Although I would have been cool to be able to mail them to my KDF alts.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2012, 06:04 PM
There's a new patch going in tonight that should fix the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
You can always count on the fans to find a way to make an in-game buck.
Funny how it works in reverse like that eh?