Lt. Commander
This might be silly, but I checked and double checked and there is no way to Unbind the re-arrange GUI key F12.

Why is this important to me? Well, I shortcutted the game into Steam, and F12 is the default key to take screenshots.

In any other games I was able to unbind/change the F12 function so I can take screenshots. Even Champions Online, which is from Cryptic as well, has this option.

So... Can this be changed? Just an idea to improve the user experience for Steam Users like me.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-23-2012, 05:30 AM
Try:

/unbind F12

from the chat line.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2012, 02:20 PM
It worked!!!

Thank you so much! Now I can take pictures without the re-arrange windows!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2012, 07:47 PM
ty for tip I've been looking for this to, quick question though, say you want to change gui again, do you have to say /bind F12 to re-enable or is there some other command to do this and/or could you change the change gui function to something else and if so how?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-25-2012, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderxavier View Post
ty for tip I've been looking for this to, quick question though, say you want to change gui again, do you have to say /bind F12 to re-enable or is there some other command to do this and/or could you change the change gui function to something else and if so how?
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=192243