Lt. Commander
This is in the release notes:

Details please?

C'mon, what does this mean?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2012, 09:51 PM
Since a lot of ground maps had no environmental audio, that hopefully has changed
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2012, 10:07 PM
I'll second that. What Kirkfat said.

Btw, I'll play apologist (and apologize in advance for saying this). I fully understand how the daily work grind @ Perfect World (e.g. Cryptic) might not permit detailed updates.

HOWEVER, Foundry fans and developers are the future of this game.. and we'd like to see a roadmap (along with Engineering Reports) which give us serious insight into Foundry planning.

It's supremely ironic that Foundry creators have to pay for extra slots. After all, they're bringing new content into the game. I can't complain that they're not getting paid... not in real money anyways. The Dilithium donations (aka "Foundry Tip Jars) were a great idea/addition.

I understand Perfect World may have issues with transparency. After all, if you promise the world, then under-deliver, delay, or cancel plans, the entire community is ready to lynch. After all, I'm still waiting on those Tholians.

Could we (please) see a renewed effort to treat the Foundry developers with more information? And balance those updates by keeping the general community updated as well?

I know that creates a potential marketing "fork" for STO news and information updates. But hey, it's a GRAND opportunity to energize everyone!

And if you have a job req open in Marketing, I'd love to talk.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2012, 07:56 AM
Has anyone gone into the Foundry enough to find out what the difference here is?