Lt. Commander
# 11
02-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyell
lol wtf... threaten someone on the internet...

All I'm saying is you're wrong, and i can PROVE to you how viable my build is in pvp, if you want to come and see it.

Besides... you ask for advice, I give you one of the best dps builds, and you say how worthless it is. I mean... why even ask for any advice at all?
I asked for advice for an advanced cruiser refit, and all you did was copy and paste over your dreadnought layout.

Sorry but if I ask for advice for one thing and you dont even look at the ship i have asked for suppot on then why should i listen to you?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-25-2012, 04:20 PM
lol they are basically the same ship. The only differences are that one has a faster turn rate, and the other has a cloak and lance; and one prefers AP and the other prefers paser. They're both meant to do the same job, dps cruiser. And the weapon configuration I gave as well as the layout of the BO's is one of the highest dps setups available.

And the only other option you have is 3 DBB + torp and 4 turrets, but since you can get CRF2 + DEM3, the cannons will net you the same amount of dps AND give you 180 firing arc vs the 90 for DBB (and overload).

And beam boats... even on a slow turning dread I wouldn't use beams. In a faster turning excelsior... or even assualt cruiser it's a complete waste to use beam arrays.

The build I gave was generic, but that because it's hard to match the dps it can put out, in both pve and pvp. But you've never tried it, never compared it, and you don't even understand how it works and you're already saying how bad it is. So don't use it if you don't want to... stick with low dps... not my problem.