# 11
02-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Back to lolarons since I have a bug?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Just think of the latest Muppet movie, and you feel better!
-hasnt seen it so cries harder-
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-25-2012, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Did they not just nerf the sub nuke doff cause 3% was too high a number... I guess 2.5% is ok if you dropped hundreds of dollars on gift boxes.

Mind boggling. Really it was a few days ago. lol
It really is getting harder and harder to watch them make the same mistakes time and time again.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-25-2012, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
It really is getting harder and harder to watch them make the same mistakes time and time again.
This ones worse... by next saturday... everyone that has a bug will be sub nuking up the ques... I hope they fly hard against all the consul spam. lol GO team Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
This ones worse... by next saturday... everyone that has a bug will be sub nuking up the ques... I hope they fly hard against all the consul spam. lol GO team Cryptic
sci officer in a bug with the jem set and 3 snb doffs will be a force to be faced... tons of dps (i dare say more then any other ship when using polarons)

-weeps- but it only is for those lucky few who got ships... you do realize this may be a regular thing then. get an extra flavor bonus when you use a ship you won....
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-25-2012, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
sci officer in a bug with the jem set and 3 snb doffs will be a force to be faced... tons of dps (i dare say more then any other ship when using polarons)

-weeps- but it only is for those lucky few who got ships... you do realize this may be a regular thing then. get an extra flavor bonus when you use a ship you won....
I need to get another Muaza now...

Cant wait... should be fun

As for your second comment, yeah, I suspect that as well. All the more reason to try to get a Galor now (which increases Cryptic's revenue, which is why they will probably do it...)
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-25-2012, 06:14 PM
so how many of you have 3 SNB doffs?
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post

oh my now that is not cool at all... and your likely right....

Quick too the cstore open those boxes... the next series has a set that is going to make that cardy ship MOW down da pugglets. lol
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-25-2012, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa27 View Post
so how many of you have 3 SNB doffs?
Who needs em... anyone with a bug ship apparently gets 1% more then the effect of stacking 3 of them anyway for running a few pve missions... of course if they blew a ton of money on bug ships they likely blew a ton of money on doff stuff so... I guess they deserve there 4% nuke chance right.

Just too put a little perspective on how stupid this is going to be....

2.5% on a bug ship running all cannons..... 16.21% chance to remove a buff every weapon cycle.

Now lets say that same lucky dude is also holding 3 of the newly nerfed and the best we plebs can hope fore 1.5% more... so

4% on a bug ship running all cannons... just a little shy of a 25% buff removal on every volley...

Ohh sign me up for the fun times.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-25-2012, 06:55 PM
I dont even think i want to play anymore.