Lt. Commander
# 11
02-26-2012, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1983 View Post
it used to be different, right? I mean, i'm not just imagining...
It used to be 3 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyell
I'm pretty sure it's a 3 sec global CD. i.e. when one fires the other has to wait 3 sec before it can fire.
It was changed to 1 second late last year. Test it for yourself. Please make an effort to discover that the facts have changed.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-26-2012, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis View Post
Please make an effort to discover that the facts have changed.
Lol this coming from someone who told other people to stack the +35% shield console... hypocrit much?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-26-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Lol this coming from someone who told other people to stack the +35% shield console... hypocrit much?
It worked for a while, then stopped working. I checked the data and admitted there was a change. Could you please do the same?
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-26-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
It worked for a while, then stopped working. I checked the data and admitted there was a change. Could you please do the same?
It was 3 sec, then it stop'd being 3 sec. And i admit that it is one sec now. Except I corrected you're mistatement without the snarky comment at the end.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-26-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
It was 3 sec, then it stop'd being 3 sec. And i admit that it is one sec now.
You disputed my statement of 1 second without checking your data first. When I said the field generators stacked, nobody made a previous claim to the opposite yet.

Quote:
Except I corrected you're mistatement without the snarky comment at the end.
Quote:
hypocrit much?
There you are. You're willing to stoop to "my level", so how does that make you better?
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-26-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
You disputed my statement of 1 second without checking your data first. When I said the field generators stacked, nobody made a previous claim to the opposite yet.

There you are. You're willing to stoop to "my level", so how does that make you better?
So you admit you're pretty low and lame. That's all I needed to hear. Thank you have a good day. Feel free to flame, but I'm dont here.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
So you admit you're pretty low and lame. That's all I needed to hear. Thank you have a good day. Feel free to flame, but I'm dont here.
You don't get it. Here's the sequence of events:

I make incorrect statement A.
You tell me statement A is wrong. I check the data and discover that you are correct.
I make correct statement B.
You tell me I am wrong without checking to see if statement B is actually wrong.
I tell you to check the data.
You get upset.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-26-2012, 02:50 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto