Lt. Commander
# 1 Cardassian as a playable Race?
02-26-2012, 07:31 AM
With the Cardassian Armory Duty Officer with Efficient, Honorable, Eidetic Memory and Teamwork Traits now available in the C-Store as a duty officer who can work with both the Federation or Klingon fleets. Along with much work seems to be done in the Cardassian sector is there any chance that they will become an option to purchase via the C-store as a playable race with the afore mentioned traits? Very lucky people can already get a Cardassian vessel to fly so it seems that I can fly a cardassian ship, have cardassian officers but I can't play a Cardassian.

Its a good bet Romulans will be the 3rd faction, this wont be any time soon as the Klingons still need to be fleshed out and then the constant demand of episodic content. So a Cardassian faction is never going to see the light of day which is understandable so I don't see a problem with them being a C-store race available to people that wantt to play them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2012, 07:34 AM
You can make a fairly descent Cardassian using the Alien Template and these guidelines: http://www.stoacademy.com/guides/alien/cardassian.php