Lt. Commander
# 1 Just because I am curious...
02-26-2012, 08:46 AM
What was the "Starship Item" that was showing up in some peoples overflow bag that was not supposed to that they mentioned fixing in the recent patch notes?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2012, 08:47 AM
The only thing I remember was the Shield Regen Console ending up in everyone's Overflow Bag - and that happened right after they switched that Console from Engineering to Science.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
The only thing I remember was the Shield Regen Console ending up in everyone's Overflow Bag - and that happened right after they switched that Console from Engineering to Science.
Not that issue.

This was a very recent issue that is in the Feb 24th patch notes.

Here is a cut and paste and a link to what I am talking about.

•Resolved an issue where some players got a “Starship” item in their inventory.◦This will no longer occur, but it will not do anything to change the players that have this item.
◦The rare players that find an item marked "Starship" in their inventory or Overflow Bag, should please submit a ticket to Customer Service.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=256930

Another reason I am asking is because I have a Very Rare Impulse Engine that I just took out of my Overflow Bag and I am not sure how it got in there. it may have been from a load I farmed in Kerrat when my slots got filled, or it may be related to this issue. I am not sure.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trismigistus View Post
Not that issue.

This was a very recent issue that is in the Feb 24th patch notes.

Here is a cut and paste and a link to what I am talking about.

•Resolved an issue where some players got a “Starship” item in their inventory.◦This will no longer occur, but it will not do anything to change the players that have this item.
◦The rare players that find an item marked "Starship" in their inventory or Overflow Bag, should please submit a ticket to Customer Service.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=256930

Another reason I am asking is because I have a Very Rare Impulse Engine that I just took out of my Overflow Bag and I am not sure how it got in there. it may have been from a load I farmed in Kerrat when my slots got filled, or it may be related to this issue. I am not sure.
well you could put in a ticket, letting them know this, and you'd be covered. If its not they will tell you and you can move on. I think however it is referring to an actual ship, that's how I read it at least. do not know 100% though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2012, 09:20 AM
I believe that was when they gave out a free raptor on the Klingon side (I think they gave out of fed one too, but I'm not sure what it was) and it would end up as an item in your inventory instead of gaining the ship...I think that was it anyway...I could be wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2012, 09:34 AM
The Starship items the patch notes are talking about is different from the ususal STarship items. The usual Starship inventory items is for a specific ship. The pop-up information and /info information will tell your what type of ship and a lot of other info. The items from the patch notes will just say "Starship". It won't have any other information about it.