Lt. Commander
# 11
02-26-2012, 08:09 AM
and instead of having just another set with a cloak i suggest this one comes with some huge perception bonuses to fix the mess created by the other sets lol.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Breen Ground Set
02-26-2012, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VangarVega
What will the Breen set look like, then? This is a minor thing, but I personally would dislike it if Starfleet officers would just run around in Breen gear. It'd be cool if you'd get a kind of Starfleet arctic gear or something.
But some breen are part of the Fed and KDF so I think it would be plausible if we got breen suits but artic suits would be cool as well
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-26-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom_Paris
But some breen are part of the Fed and KDF so I think it would be plausible if we got breen suits but artic suits would be cool as well
Yes, I see that. Breen suits are cool and stuff, but these are - I think - sub-zero suits because breen like it cold. And with the set (its just speculation, I know) KDF and SF officers just run around looking like Breen is a bit stupid, at least for me. It's the same with the Jem'Hadar set. Why don't they let us PLAY Breen or Jems instead of letting people run around in those armours? I'd prefer that and a kind of arctic armour for Feds (some made-up away team arctical armour) and KDF (see STVI, Klingons on Rura Penthe).

Just my opinion, mind you
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-26-2012, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
I dont consider it a high priority of anything but id like all the FE series to have their items reworked into sets.

For the Breen series we have the Ice gun (can never remember the name), so rework that and add shield and armour to that.

the Devidian we had a shield and the antiproton rifle alreday so that just needs some armour and rework that into a set.

Cloaked intentions had the reman shield so that needs a deflector and engines and there were some romulan ground weapons alreday so add the shield and armour.

That would add a huge amount of replay value to all of those series.
I completely agree. Would give a bigger point to do replays.