Lt. Commander
# 11
02-26-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machocyclone View Post
It is the same person who played Ishka once on DS9. The actress name is Andrea Martin. And don't say it is Cecily Adams cause she died in 2004. It definitely wasn't Rosanne.
It's not. It's someone doing a really good impression.

I find it highly unlikely that Andrea Martin is non-union and even if she were interested in voicing STO, that Cryptic would have her play a random Ferengi.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-26-2012, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
My federation captain didn't think twice. ( was that the wrong thing to do... oh well. I erased the logs of my shuttle craft... )
My Federation Captain hesitated and decided to let her go. My Klingon character barely let the Vorta finish explaining his offer before the photons were charged.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-26-2012, 11:20 AM
I did both, first time through I let her go - second time Torpedeo Spread and then fire. Still managed to get both the "Kind Hearted" and "Best Served Cold" accolades.

Overall I enjoyed the mission and deffinately agree the female fergengi did sound authentic.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-26-2012, 11:26 AM
I reall enjoyed the Ferengi vaoice acting. I didn't blow her ship up until the third time through.

It did not sound like Andrea Martin or Rosanne (not whiny enough to be Rosanne)
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
My federation captain didn't think twice. ( was that the wrong thing to do... oh well. I erased the logs of my shuttle craft... )
My idea of killing the Ferengi was "What happens in the Gamma Quadrant stays in the Gamma Quadrant" for example Farek.