Lt. Commander
# 1 Gold to Silver
02-25-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm an "old" gold member meaning I just kept subscribing when the game went to f2p.

I might be without internet for a bit so I am considering canceling my subscription. I have spent cpoints on more bank slots and more ship slots - will I keep those, or will the items/ships be locked out or deleted?

I have more than 10 million ec - will I lose any ec over 10 million? Locked out or plain deleted?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2012, 06:11 PM
You keep anything you bought with CP when Silver. You will lose EC, though. You might want to donate it to your Fleet Bank or give it to a friend.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2012, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
You keep anything you bought with CP when Silver. You will lose EC, though. You might want to donate it to your Fleet Bank or give it to a friend.
He will not loose the EC's he just cannot get anymore untill he drops below his limit. That is what happend to me when I droped to a silver.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2012, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSmith
He will not loose the EC's he just cannot get anymore untill he drops below his limit. That is what happend to me when I droped to a silver.
I read a thread where someone QQ'd about losing all their EC, so I thought that's what would happen. Good to know it's not true.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2012, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the information.