Just a thread to say that "Uncharted" my (technically) second Foundry mission has been published and is available for play now. I will post information (ID, description, etc.) later, but for now, I have created this thread to hold its place. I look forward to any and all reviews!
LOCATION: Imaga system, Sirius Sector Block
LENGTH: 25-50 minutes
DESCRIPTION: In 2381, Starleet Intelligence detected a massive interstellar explosion approximately 140,000 light years away, far outside the Milky Way. For 30 years, we were without a way to investigate, until now...
There we are. Though I am relatively new to the Foundry, feel free to be hard on me.
- Various Dialog and Text typos/mistakes
- Invisible Objects are unnamed. If there is a way to rename them or hide them, I will fix.
- Various NPC Positioning Glitches
- Dialog NPC Glitches - Cannot be fixed by me. This is a bug within the foundry's programming in which the assigned NPC Contact is replaced by a Boff.
- Unnamed NPCs - I will fix this.