Lt. Commander
We've all got that feeling we're destined for something grater. Well my Gorn can now do it!

I finally made it to the sol system, with out getting challenged once! Puny humans deserve everything they get!

And oh boy are they going to get it!
Plus a massive stockpile of Ha'Peng's.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2012, 05:38 AM
Sure... give it your best shot... Bet you cant even figure out how to find earth inside the system...

Silly Klingons...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2012, 05:42 AM
**looks out the window**

First one on the left from the big glowy thing!

Stupid Stripperfleet member, I'm a Gorn not a Klingon, as stated in my opening transmission!
:p
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2012, 05:47 AM
I'll give you 2 dollars and 50 cent and some lint if you change your target to Bajor.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2012, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
I'll give you 2 dollars and 50 cent and some lint if you change your target to Bajor.
Tempting, it does get rid of that blasted "of Bajor" mission...

I'm of two minds if I should take out Vulcan, while I'm here. As we all know Vulcan's are Evil.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-28-2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curii
Tempting, it does get rid of that blasted "of Bajor" mission...

I'm of two minds if I should take out Vulcan, while I'm here. As we all know Vulcan's are Evil.
I'l throw in a bag of cookies. :3
<--works as a chef/baker for a living. Makes brilliant cookies.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-28-2012, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Stupid Stripperfleet member, I'm a Gorn not a Klingon, as stated in my opening transmission!
Logically, it would seem that you being a Gorn does not put you in any better of a position to be boasting of intellectual prowess, as it is the Gorn who fell to the Klingon Empire. Further, as one of their subjects, is it not, perhaps unwise to insult your rulers?
Quote:
It would be illogical for you to challenge the Vulcan home world alone. You wouldn’t even get by our defense grid.
Our intelligence report suggests that the Gorn are a large slow reptilian species (TOS against Kirk). Your ships may be tough, but your slow reaction time will be your undoing. I’d advice you to instead work on stomping out the tribble threat to your food supplies.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-28-2012, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
I'l throw in a bag of cookies. :3
<--works as a chef/baker for a living. Makes brilliant cookies.
I'll second Chat's bid and add another bag of my own cookies, along with bacon. Take out the Bajorans =D
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-28-2012, 06:28 AM
Quote:
We've all got that feeling we're destined for something grater. Well my Gorn can now do it!

I finally made it to the sol system, with out getting challenged once! Puny humans deserve everything they get!

Krenn: WAIT ITS A TRAP!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-28-2012, 06:35 AM
Quote:

How did you do this haha? And why aren't there a million fed players around you? :p