Lt. Commander
# 1 Accolade Trophies
02-27-2012, 10:30 PM
Not sure where this should go, so I hope this is right.

I noticed on the wiki that there are certain accolades for missions. Specifically Mereon Gas and Azura trophies.

I have the mereon Gas one, but somehow I missed out on the Azura trophy. I have done the mission with the SS Azura, but did I do something wrong? What do I have to do to get this trophy?

Also how do you earn the Ground [Species] (ie Ground Klingon or Ground Borg) trophies?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2012, 03:32 AM
I can't tell you for sure but the Azura Episode was changed. You got the trophy for rescuing 12 people from the ship. Since they changed that, there are no more 12 people to rescue.
There's an accolade (not a trophy) for finishing the mission with all sub-quest for all 3 types (tac, tech, sci).
But it's a bit buggy, since have to have exactly 1 of each type. If you have for example 2 human tacs in your group it won't work but if you have 1 human tac, 1 npc tac it does... :/

If you find a way to get the azura trophy, please let me know! Thanks

To get the klingon or the borg trophy you have to kill 1000 of them.
So, beam down to a planet with klingons on it and kill 1000 klingons. If you have already finished the klingon episodes try replaying doomsday machine. There are a lot of klingons in this mission

1000 Borgs are even easier to get....
Do the borg missions and activate all drones by using the computers next to them
or go to defera during the defera invasion event and take a look at the power plant. There you can farm lots of them.
(Hint: Just touch the computers and walk away, do not finish activation. So you can make them spawn again and again!)

Please do not go to the STF ground missions just to farm borgs, there are people who want to finish the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2012, 06:02 AM
Funny enough, the "Kill 1000 Borg accolade" should be awarded for blowing up a single cube
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2012, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VangarVega
Funny enough, the "Kill 1000 Borg accolade" should be awarded for blowing up a single cube
actualy like a single large sphere a full cube is more like 7500 a tactical(kitomer elite) about 12,000 SOB
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2012, 06:57 AM
Oh, well, then get out the "Borg genocide" accolade

Thought it was 1000 per cube since Star Trek Armada uses this numbers ^^'