Lt. Commander
# 11
02-28-2012, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleon View Post
Logically, it would seem that you being a Gorn does not put you in any better of a position to be boasting of intellectual prowess, as it is the Gorn who fell to the Klingon Empire. Further, as one of their subjects, is it not, perhaps unwise to insult your rulers?

It would be illogical for you to challenge the Vulcan home world alone. You wouldn’t even get by our defense grid.
Our intelligence report suggests that the Gorn are a large slow reptilian species (TOS against Kirk). Your ships may be tough, but your slow reaction time will be your undoing. I’d advice you to instead work on stomping out the tribble threat to your food supplies.
Well I got to 0.0Light years from the Vulcan system. Damn these new Wibblephase cloaks are good!

Tribbles you say? Tribbles, ARE food! Even a puny human hatchling can cook them!

Now if you'll excuse me I've got to go re-program the Wolf 359 holoemitter to "Rhannah was here!"
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
How did you do this haha? And why aren't there a million fed players around you? :p
Oh there are millions around me, just they're all sitting at the systems edge!

BTW, if anyone has any shares in the Bolian central bank, I'd suggest getting rid of them now!
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-28-2012, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curii
Oh there are millions around me, just they're all sitting at the systems edge!

BTW, if anyone has any shares in the Bolian central bank, I'd suggest getting rid of them now!
*Starts investing in Klingon stocks along Orion stocks*
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-28-2012, 08:27 AM
Does the OP know about our inside "man" in his engineering department?
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-28-2012, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
Kenny: He does now.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-28-2012, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
*Starts investing in Klingon stocks along Orion stocks*
To answer you're question on "how". Well I have two Anodrian officers on my Crew. Brave individuals who have fled the oppression of the Federation!

To miss quote one of those human books:
"We will pass through the Federation patrols, past their tachyon nets, and lay off earth, and perform traditional Klingon opera... while we conduct Torpedo drills. "

Quote:
Fear the spy's of Captain Birdseye!
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-28-2012, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartzilla2007 View Post
Kenny: He does now.
Ooops umm I really got to remember when and when not to use my outdoor voice
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Ooops umm I really got to remember when and when not to use my outdoor voice
It's fine. The Klingons like to use their outside voice all the time. That's why their cloaks drop when a BOff talks.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-28-2012, 09:06 AM
Starfleet veruuls... err... *nearly chokes* friends... For the low low price of Utopia Planetia, permission to operate militarily within your borders, and Andoria, I offer you the aid of the Tal Shiar (1 Scimitar, 12 D'deridex's, 24 Mogais, and 40 uprated Birds of Prey) in your defense against the Gorn advance.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-28-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel_Taev View Post
Starfleet veruuls... err... *nearly chokes* friends... For the low low price of Utopia Planetia, permission to operate militarily within your borders, and Andoria, I offer you the aid of the Tal Shiar (1 Scimitar, 12 D'deridex's, 24 Mogais, and 40 uprated Birds of Prey) in your defense against the Gorn advance.
Kenny: Considering you work for the Iconians aka guys sowing choas and seeking to inslave and/or kill everyone in the quadrant and rebuild their fallen empire and the ashes of our civilizations there is no way I am trusting you.