Lt. Commander
# 61
02-27-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
Thanks again for all your enthusiasm here BF.
My pleasure I am VERY excited to be apart of this and look forward to turning it into a reality! The STO team, including dStahl, was sent an email this morning with the recording and notes! My hopes for the next call is to extrapolate all of the questions that came up during the call so we can start answering those from a community perspective.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-27-2012, 11:43 PM
I enjoyed reading that discussion, and plan to listen to the audio version as well. All of it was very insightful!

We have some exciting things in the works for the Foundry, and I can't wait to get it all into the community's capable hands.
Lt. Commander
# 63
02-28-2012, 05:47 AM
@ OP.... AWESOME!

Thank you Brandon!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 64
02-28-2012, 08:31 AM
I think something like http://lbp.me is for LittleBigPlanet but for the STO Foundry would be brilliant.

For those that aren't familiar with lbp.me:

Each user level published in LittleBigPlanet automatically creates a its own page on lbp.me (if the creator chooses to let it be visible online). Players can view info about the level, screenshots, user comments, etc. If they want to play it they can add it to their Queue. The Queue is accessible both in the game and on the website, and once a level has been played it is automatically removed from the queue (and goes into recently played levels). If you want to advertise your level on a forum, you can simply give people that level's lbp.me URL for them to check out.

Definitely something I would appreciate for the Foundry, both as a player of Foundry missions and someone working on my first Foundry mission.