02-22-2012, 04:47 AM
e cause well duh just i s
Lt. Commander
# 1112
02-22-2012, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManzelot
Why is Captain_Zero so AWESOME?
That's actually an easy question to answer.

Person behind the Ten Foward Battle Brigades: Makes PvP fun for all who attend.
Full of amazing ideas to make PvP and Star Trek Online a better game.
Very skilled player and a challenging opponent.
Willing to help others by giving them gear, officers, build advice, etc.
An asset for teaming with and solos the KA Space probes on one side on elite.
Represents multiple fleets proudly.

Just scratching the tip of things here. I wish I had more time to finish this post but I will later.
Lt. Commander
# 1113
02-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
That's actually an easy question to answer.

Person behind the Ten Foward Battle Brigades: Makes PvP fun for all who attend.
Full of amazing ideas to make PvP and Star Trek Online a better game.
Very skilled player and a challenging opponent.
Willing to help others by giving them gear, officers, build advice, etc.
An asset for teaming with and solos the KA Space probes on one side on elite.
Represents multiple fleets proudly.

Just scratching the tip of things here. I wish I had more time to finish this post but I will later.
Instead of leaving things as a generic list, I'm going to elaborate a bit more on what I've listed so far.

When I first started this thread almost a year ago, I sure didn't know my buddy as well as I do now. Outside of me noticing how much Z contributes to A Fleet Called Ten Forward/House of Cappy, Pride of Starfleet/House of Mar'tok, and the other fleets that her toons belong to. The gear given away to help others alone would be shocking, if actually kept track of.

The Ten Forward Battle Brigades was something that I quickly grew fond of. The casual atmosphere of it, the willingness to help others do better next round or event, and some great ideas like the Kirk Style: Hand to Hand Combat really set the TFBB a part from the regular side of PvP. Fighters & Shuttles is another really enjoyable PvP scenerio that Cryptic needs to emplement that is a regular event for the TFBB. There also used to be tiered ship events but the new skill tree ruined almost all possibilities of that being possible anymore. I have also enjoyed the TFBB so much, you can practically find me at almost all events and filling in for Z's absense. Whether on your team or her locking AntiProton beams and Quantum Torpedos on you. You can count on it being fun regardless of the outcome.

To throw in a personal side and option. The most important reason why Z is so AWESOME is... Because I know so and I'm basing that off of my friendship with Z in and out of game. In my opinion, Z captures the essense of what I think Roddenberry's vision of humanity should be. Kind, helpful, a role-model for others, to always reach for the stars and beyond, and the personal and moral values that make "PURE AWESOMENESS" seem like I'm understating things by a long shot! I've said it before and I'll say it again. I consider myself very lucky to have such an amazing friend and I am thankful every day for such a cherished blessing! In two thirds of a century from now, i look forward to being chased around the old age home by her Galaxy X granny scooter while trying to avoid being lanced or wrestling around over false teeth with this music playing loudly in the background. I'll make sure the cargo hold on my AE scooter will be stocked with lots of Starfleet issue Duct Tape to try and hold mine together. QUICK!!! Switch to Connie scooters and TOS uniforms! *plays line from song, "We come in peace; Shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill!" [=
Lt. Commander
# 1114
02-25-2012, 04:59 AM
you should see ..arena pug w trekradio,com pug v a fleet they drove us ike a
plains buffalo hunt before horses

its wacked when one bleepship does more damage then all 5 other Va ships combine
voldermort has moved to weapons not even tricolts
Lt. Commander
# 1115
02-25-2012, 06:24 AM
I remember the days of Jackle bringing out builds like that to the TFBB. How I miss those days also. He was always such a challenge to face off against, even when I didn't stand a chance. I bet you Jackle could give that guy a run for his money. [=
Lt. Commander
# 1116
02-27-2012, 06:03 AM
its hardlyfun w starangers ein farmed for diithiuam pk types that would not sub
Lt. Commander
# 1117
02-27-2012, 08:44 AM
I think that applies to most things in STO though, Senshi. Pugs in STF's are getting worse! PvP just isn't fun when you have someone streaming through text at you for not healing them or for dying. If's friends that keep this game fun when there's nothing else to do but things you've done repeatedly over and over again.
Lt. Commander
# 1118
02-28-2012, 07:12 AM
seles and raven and ccapy gone z for praetor... i dont want galor i want moagi
Lt. Commander
# 1119
02-28-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
seles and raven and ccapy gone z for praetor... i dont want galor i want moagi
I like it! However, I'd say more of a Founder with her amazing contributions and play styles for the TFBB. Shall Z be our next god ruling over us like the Dominion?!
Lt. Commander
# 1120
02-28-2012, 09:39 AM
Yes. /10char