Lt. Commander
# 11
02-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyarr
Bought the DS9 uniform but can't find a way to put it on. Guess it just got lost or something.
Not sure what that has to do with a 600 day Vet Reward...

If it was an Exchange purchase did you Use it from your Inventory? IE, commit it to your character permanently? If so, or if it was a C-Store purchase, it should be available at the Tailor to pick the Uniform pieces for your character and his/her BOFFs.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-27-2012, 04:09 PM
This char is 50, same one I started the beta with. It's been a while, I don't remember if I already got the token. But I thought I wouldn't get it until I hit 600 days AND was LVL 50?

I double checked the costume thing. It still isn't showing up for my Vet Reward slot but it is there for the origional 3.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-27-2012, 04:28 PM
Are you by chance a Klingon?
Klingons have no option for off duty uniforms nor can they use the DS9 uniform.

Just another day in the Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-27-2012, 06:19 PM
Nope, FED char
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqhegh
This char is 50, same one I started the beta with. It's been a while, I don't remember if I already got the token. But I thought I wouldn't get it until I hit 600 days AND was LVL 50?

I double checked the costume thing. It still isn't showing up for my Vet Reward slot but it is there for the origional 3.
did you hit Level 50 before or after they took the VA tokens out of the level progression? a in did you already get a retrofit from Lt. Laurel via leveling to 50? if so, you wont get a VA toeksn since you were already given one on that char.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-28-2012, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyarr
Bought the DS9 uniform but can't find a way to put it on. Guess it just got lost or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqhegh
If you bought the DS9 on exchange or got it through in-game means (no C-points used) you should have a box in your inventory. You will need to right click and “use” for it to be available as a costume.

If you bought directly from the C-store, go to the tailor and locate the DS9 costume on the uniform page. *NOTE* that there are several different kinds of the DS9 uniform, all purchasable separately, so make sure you have located the right one. All costumes purchased or not will show up at the tailor, the only difference being the ones you purchased will not have a C-point cost next to them.

Lastly, for the slot that isn’t working, can you post a screenshot? Is the dropdown disabled on your vet slot or missing entirely?
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-28-2012, 10:36 AM
I hit 50 WAY before I reached 600. Like, almost 2 years before. It was about a month after the game went live.

And I'll see if I can get a screenshot when I log on next. The option is simply not there, or at least it wasn't last I tried.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-28-2012, 11:37 AM
if you got VA that long ago, you already got your VA token, the promotion reward token was removed fairly recently. The 600 day reward VA token was for people who hit VA after the promotion token was removed. People who've already hit 600 days, or had already gotten their VA token before this change took effect don't get another. I could be wrong, but I think you were also excluded if you got to 500 days before they removed the 250 emblem reward, because the token was originally added to make up for that.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Quote:
if you got VA that long ago, you already got your VA token, the promotion reward token was removed fairly recently. The 600 day reward VA token was for people who hit VA after the promotion token was removed. People who've already hit 600 days, or had already gotten their VA token before this change took effect don't get another. I could be wrong, but I think you were also excluded if you got to 500 days before they removed the 250 emblem reward, because the token was originally added to make up for that.
All the above is correct.

When Season 5 launched in December 2011 the system was changed from every VA getting to choose either a Galaxy Refit, Intrepid Refit, or Defiant Refit to VAs getting nothing - unless they qualified for the 600 day Vet Reward. So if you made VA before December 2011 you already got your free ship. Check your ship inventory to see if one of them is sitting there - or your Token might be at the Ship Vendor waiting to be claimed. You only get 1 VA ship. And, of course, it's even possible you deleted your VA ship a long time ago and just forgot. That I can't say.