Lt. Commander
# 11
02-27-2012, 01:10 PM
Isn't it kind of racist to not like someone because of their skin color ? Anyways, who would I actually have to ask to get a refund? As I don't know who's moderator and who's not..
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-27-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by norberedv
Isn't it kind of racist to not like someone because of their skin color ? Anyways, who would I actually have to ask to get a refund? As I don't know who's moderator and who's not..
You can go here and chat with someone live: http://support.crypticstudios.com/startrekonline#help
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-29-2012, 06:11 AM
tribble also doesnt have the new shuttle, or lock box keys or the ds9 set or well most of the thing it should have available for testing....but then if you were given the chance to test out this stuff before buying you might not buy and cryptic cant have that...you want to play you gotta pay, now buy this special docking registration card in order to dock as esd only 100cp and while your there feel free to pick up this content key so your able to access the next mission also only 100cp...sorry its late and if i see one more useless box spam, im going to stab my eyes out....its a sad day when gold sellers spam me less than the makes of my game.