Lt. Commander
# 1 B'Rel bop (non-refit version)
02-29-2012, 02:36 AM
So i was browsing the Wiki and Shipchart and noticed that apparently the KDF starter ship is a B'rel class bop.
When i started my KDF char i was lvl 20 right away with a Nogh class, like everyone else i hope.

Despite the fact that the starter B'rel and all those LC ships you can buy for 15k are quite useless, i would still like to know: Does the non-refit B'rel sill exist? Or was it removed?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-29-2012, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awex2k13
So i was browsing the Wiki and Shipchart and noticed that apparently the KDF starter ship is a B'rel class bop.
When i started my KDF char i was lvl 20 right away with a Nogh class, like everyone else i hope.

Despite the fact that the starter B'rel and all those LC ships you can buy for 15k are quite useless, i would still like to know: Does the non-refit B'rel sill exist? Or was it removed?
Well it "exists", I can use it any times with the toons I made before the f2p changes. But for new players its not accessable... at least not outside the fed-doomsday-device mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-29-2012, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Well it "exists", I can use it any times with the toons I made before the f2p changes. But for new players its not accessable... at least not outside the fed-doomsday-device mission.
Flying the B'rel in the Fed doomsday mission is what made me come to the KDF.

Haven't looked back.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-29-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolbrand
Flying the B'rel in the Fed doomsday mission is what made me come to the KDF.

Haven't looked back.
You havent missed much... we may just be 18% but we are the awsome 18%