Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-28-2012, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
I did a check and Night Court looks to only be avaliable to via DVD's and not Watch instantly.

And I too so miss that show. Was a favorite of mine back then..
Bah! Just like all the good eps of "Emergency!". And to think I tossed my single DVD-rental plan out the window for the cheaper streaming plan...

I got tired of getting screwed for $17, when I originally was quoted $9.99, then they moved it to whatever the newer rates are.

I'm just glad nobody posted a "How LeVar Burton Got His Start" thread. I mean, who'd want to watch repeats of "Reading Rainbow"? *lol*

I was really hoping to catch some eps featuring Richard Moll, too. Guess that'll have to wait.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-28-2012, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg6eyr View Post
Bah! Just like all the good eps of "Emergency!". And to think I tossed my single DVD-rental plan out the window for the cheaper streaming plan...

I got tired of getting screwed for $17, when I originally was quoted $9.99, then they moved it to whatever the newer rates are.

I'm just glad nobody posted a "How LeVar Burton Got His Start" thread. I mean, who'd want to watch repeats of "Reading Rainbow"? *lol*

I was really hoping to catch some eps featuring Richard Moll, too. Guess that'll have to wait.
I hate to be this way, but really? At $17 dollars it is still cheaper than the $110 DircTV charged. And when they raise their rates, it's more than $8 per month.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-28-2012, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
I hate to be this way, but really? At $17 dollars it is still cheaper than the $110 DircTV charged. And when they raise their rates, it's more than $8 per month.
If I had the money to spare from my SSI for anything more (I mean, c'mon, T-Mobile's freaking me over for 400 mins shared and unlt'd data on two lines, and I haven't had a functioning phone for six months, all for $135+/mo.) I'd definitely go back to the 1 DVD + Instant Queue. Same holds true with going Gold, except gaming seems to be more of a habit, so the likelihood of me doing that is way higher.

Plus, I've got Verizon FIOS, and I still don't have all the channels I'd like, and that runs give or take $150/mo., not including the equipment (converter box) rental. Whole pack is phone, Net, and TV. Data line is like 10/2Mbit.

Sometimes one needs to be a stingy, penny-pinching scrooge of a man when permanently disabled.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-29-2012, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
I clarified it when I told him he was not in the game, only in the lore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiner
"I donīt remember licensing this.."

Ah good old Brent, always on the lookout for a quick buck.

Really hope Cryptic (& CBS) manages to get him for some voice-over work on a future episode.

The whole Enterprise-E arc needs some fleshing out and we could use another nice weapon set(or two) on the Fed side too.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-29-2012, 07:37 AM
I remember that character. Amazing I didn't see that in Data. I always like actors who can go from one role to another, and no one can tell it's the same person
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-29-2012, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
I remember that character. Amazing I didn't see that in Data. I always like actors who can go from one role to another, and no one can tell it's the same person
Except this character shows up in Fistful of Datas.

Now, do you remember him in this one?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-29-2012, 10:06 AM
this one, cant help but smile at this everytime.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:59 AM.