Lt. Commander
# 1 L99! Spill the Beans!
02-28-2012, 04:06 PM
You told the crew of Primetime that you can make a shuttle land or take off in the Foundry. How????

Spill the Beans!!!! Is this related to that costume bug, where space costumes can show up on ground maps? Or, are you doing this with claymation types of triggers tied to reach markers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2012, 08:17 PM
if its reach markers and hidden>visible triggers...more power to you, I did some tests of that back when the trigger system went live (I totally crashed a comet into a planet) and to do it right is an object budget nightmare
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-29-2012, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castmodean View Post
if its reach markers and hidden>visible triggers...more power to you, I did some tests of that back when the trigger system went live (I totally crashed a comet into a planet) and to do it right is an object budget nightmare
I'm pretty certain this is how he does it.

I've done it before too (not a shuttle, but simulating pushing a box). I'm actually trying to do a shuttle landing in my current mission.

Yeah it's a MASSIVE budget nightmare
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-29-2012, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberusfilms View Post
I'm pretty certain this is how he does it.

I've done it before too (not a shuttle, but simulating pushing a box). I'm actually trying to do a shuttle landing in my current mission.

Yeah it's a MASSIVE budget nightmare
Is there a way to set it up where if the player stops running, the shuttle doesn't stop landing? That was always my issue with it (plus it takes so many assets).
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-29-2012, 06:14 PM
I made a 7 sequence landing while I was standing still. It wasn't fluid and it is higly impractical but whatever.
Kirkfat, if you still have the PM I sent you earlier, you can check it. The map is called Landing.