Lt. Commander
Somehow, stacks of 5 Holiday Gift Receipts wound up in the Overflow Bags of several of my characters. I had not noticed them there before.

Is there a way for me to redeem them?

I would *really* like a Jem'Hadar "Bugship".

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2012, 07:32 AM
Honestly not sure, I'd have to say - nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2012, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th
Honestly not sure, I'd have to say - nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Very true. I have no idea where to even start to try to see if the Receipts are still viable.

I would hope they are, since I am in possession of them.

I wish I had noticed them and asked about them during the 2-year anniversary when Q was in-game. I'm guessing that He was the contact.

Anyone else have any feedback?

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2012, 08:01 AM
I believe there was a vendor that you had to exchange the tickets for the boxes, but right click on it and see what your options are for it. However, you can always try the latinum exchange at Quark's bar at DS9. It might be worth a shot.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-15-2012, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS
I believe there was a vendor that you had to exchange the tickets for the boxes, but right click on it and see what your options are for it. However, you can always try the latinum exchange at Quark's bar at DS9. It might be worth a shot.
I think the chance to use them are long over. They were good only if the vendor for Q's Winter event. You might be able to use the GPL conversion consoe...but not sure. I might save it up till next year's.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
I think the chance to use them are long over. They were good only if the vendor for Q's Winter event. You might be able to use the GPL conversion consoe...but not sure. I might save it up till next year's.

It's a pretty fleeting hope that the 2011 receipts might be good for the 2012 Winter Event, especially since the Devs never reactivated the accolade from the 1st Anniversary celebration, even given the various Q Weekends in 2011.

Besides, I'd hate to build-up my hopes over the next 10 months, only to find out that the receipts cannot be used for the 2012 Event, not to mention that I *really* want the Jem'Hadar "Bugship" and not just any "Flavor of the Hour" ship.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-01-2012, 05:52 AM
I found, much to my annoyance, that the 5 gift receipts I still have cannot be deleted nor can I dump them for GPL at the console in Quark's. I decided not to take part in the Q Winter Event because I personally find stuff like that silly and unentertaining (but that's just me and I used to skip out on stuff like that in WoW too) but I can't get rid of the receipts at all. I also think they are bound which means I can't even give them to another player that would actually want them.