Lt. Commander
# 1 STF Store needs Upgrade
03-01-2012, 12:06 AM
The STF Store with Veterain Set Requisitions needs to be improved.

Icons:

While the Icons are clearly different, they are still very similar and easily prone to mishaps.

Refund?

Be nice if there was a type of Refund where you could exchange the Requisition and restore them to EDCs.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2012, 12:33 AM
But... then there would be no need for us to grind when we make mistake, and as such are less likely to stumble upon Grab-scam-boxes and hence less likely to buy Master keys...

Ironically in every team I've been in over the past 2 weeks, I think I've seen one or two people who actually want them.

I honestly belive that is the reason why we can not "recycle" the items.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2012, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Ironically in every team I've been in over the past 2 weeks, I think I've seen one or two people who actually want them.

I couldn't stop laughing when I was playing a PvE Fleet action and everyone passed on the Cardassian Lock Box. LOL!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
But... then there would be no need for us to grind when we make mistake, and as such are less likely to stumble upon Grab-scam-boxes and hence less likely to buy Master keys...

Remember these EDCs and Salvage are effectively a type of time currency as well, like Dilithium. So if people lose out, then it just causes people to stop playing the STFs if their work goes down the drain because of a bug or a mistake.

As for the Lockboxes, if people want them, have at it.