02-24-2012, 12:30 PM
2000 CP unlimited Master-Key
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
2000 CP unlimited Master-Key
For a split second I squinted in confusion about this. After thinking about I have to say that I agree. I haven't bought ANY keys and don't plan to. Even buying a 10 pack seems like a bad idea. There is a very good chance that I would get nothing of interest with 10 keys. The psycological impact of spending 10 bucks for NOTHING is too much for me. However, If a skeleton key was put in the C-store, I would buy it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Lock-out immunity token for STF

I'd buy that.

Also, why not put in premium ships? Like the Galor? You could put a serious price tag on it. Dunno, like 5k or even 10k. The chance to win it could still remain in-game.

How about universal transwarp devices? Not consoles, devices. That would allow you to travel to any sector. Lot of peeps would surely pay for that.

Also, I'd love to see these devices use some (currently) worthless datasamples or whatnot in order to work. Radiation samples, dunno. This way, cruisers with built-in transwarp would still have the advantage to transwarp for free while others would need to "pay" for it.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-28-2012, 09:39 AM
This is just a copy over from another thread I started awhile back. I know there are a number of things that are just pipe-dreams, but I included them anyways.

Ships:

- BortaS equivalent for feds : I love the BortaS more than any other ship in the game, it just fits my play style perfectly, but my main is a fed and I usually feel like I should be supporting my fleet as much as possible. Iíd love to see a similar BO/Console layout on a Fed C-Store ship, perhaps this would be a good layout for the Typhoon?

- Sovy +1 : Well... this is a given. Despite owning many of the C-Store ships I really havenít found anything I enjoy flying more than my Sovereign. Truth be told, Iíd barely change the layout. Iíd bump the ensign Tac BO to Lieutenant Tac and leave the rest as is.

- Prize Vessels : Iíd love to have the ability to ďcaptureĒ a Klingon ship as a fed (or vice versa) and use it on one of my characters. Hey, Kirk did it. I expect that the ability to do this would have to be a single use C-Store purchase and have a fairly hefty price tag on it. Donít really expect to see this, more of a pie in the sky idea.

- More Non-Conventional Ship types : It seems like the federation ships are all getting shoe horned into the three main categories, which is fine when levelling up but at VA I think weíre ready to look outside the box. Granted, thereís only so much you can do with three power types, but Iíd rather see something unique then a rehash on the same idea. Klingons do have this issue as well, just not to the same extent.

Consoles:

- Warp Destabilization field : An AOE field centered on the players ship, like the Sci dampening field, which would drain the power levels of all enemy ships in range. I donít know why... I just like the idea. Just as a note, this isnít a drain just a straight power loss against enemy targets.

- Efficient Weapon Coils : Decreases the power drain from energy weapons by 1-2 per weapon. I build most of my ships as beam boats and I would just love a way to mitigate the massive power loss on every salvo.

- Optimized Targeting Computer : A console which decreases the falloff of energy weapon damage at longer ranges. The name really isnít ideal, but you get the idea.

- Extended Arc Torpedo Tubes : A console which would, surprisingly, extend the arc of all torpedoes on the ship up to 180 degrees. More for the slow boats than anything else.

- No Weapons on endgame ships : The increases with level items are fine on lower level ships, but please donít give them out on the late game stuff. Iíd rather waste a console slot and get an alternate power for my weapons then get something that Iíll be replacing immediately.

Others:

- Alternate DOFFS : Well not really C-Store, but Iíd like to see some alternate bonuses for the Doffs, or new types of doffs. For example:
----- Thereís Eng doffs for almost every deployable, but none for explosives at all? It was like the Enemy Neut kit was completely forgotten.
----- A doff that boosts the passive proc rate on weapons, space or ground.

- More consumable / Devices : Batteries are fine and all, but they only go so far. Canít we get some interesting new devices? Even if they just provide skill buffs or provide a small hull heal, something different. Perhaps a new reusable device could be equipped on a C-Store ship in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-28-2012, 08:38 PM
I'd like more playable races, and not lazily built ones like the Trill, Pakleds or Rigellians (Ie: messed up faces that could be built in 30 seconds in the character design screen). I want to see proper alien races. Where are the Xindi? the Pak'wan'th? The Nasats? I'd pay real money for non humanoid looking aliens, hell, I'd pay double to have a THOLIAN character!
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-28-2012, 08:52 PM
Off Duty clothing options for KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-01-2012, 05:39 PM
A Borg Sphere! The Battle Bridge as part of The Galaxy Interior!. The Constellation and Ambassador Class Starships! The mercenary Ship from Gambit! Why not have a Ship to go with Those Mercenary Clothes!