Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
This is the most basic tip anyone should learn before actually start fidling with anything else, and my tip.

Ill go first, use Distribute shields and two times "emergency power to shields" any rank.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2012, 08:06 PM
stop using jam sensors. You are only embarrassing yourself by doing so. *face hits keyboard* and with that I'm goin to sleep.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2012, 08:40 PM
Tactical Team and Shield heals can save your life.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Never leave home without Hazard Emitters.

Customize your power level presets to suit your biggest needs so you can switch back and forth between them when necessary.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Don't run your just die tired.
Leave boarding party for the role players.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Most basic tip. When entering in an arena match, Hit full impulse ASAP and get the F out of your spawn point. Otherwise, you will die, and you will be spawn camped.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-01-2012, 11:16 PM
The klingons are cloaked, 10km away from us, waiting for you to get bored and full impulse off.

If one ship is fighting five enemies, it's probably already lost. One point to the opposing team is better than two.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Gettin focused by the enemy team? If your allies shoot blue and green beams at you, and teams start randomly appearing on your ship...

DON'T RUN AWAY! For the love of all that's holy, stick close to your teammates!

Also, if you run a cruiser or sci ship and have zero team heals... you should uninstall the game right now.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Be aware of your surroundings
Where is the enemy? Where are you friends? What enemies and friends do you have? Who do they target? Who's healing? Who's in a bad shape and needs support (friend) or ripe for the kill (enemy)? There are many ways to setup your UI and your camera to help your here - which one works best for you you'll have to find out for yourself.

Don't hesitate to ask for advice.
If you see someone really good, ask him for advice. Be friendly. You will find many that will reply in kind. If they don't, that's their personality flaw, not yours!
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
This is the most basic tip anyone should learn before actually start fidling with anything else, and my tip.

Ill go first, use Distribute shields and two times "emergency power to shields" any rank.
Almost as important as above: If you have a heal and your team mate needs it, throw it to them. Don't think "i might need it so I'll save it for myself" Also have at least 1 tactical team

Last tip: Don't eat yellow snow :p