Lt. Commander
# 1131
03-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Such a lovely Leap Day! Started with rain, turned into snow for about an hour, and went back to rain. So much for snow. )= It barely lated an hour and tomorrow we're in the 50's again.
I don't remember February being so violent-ish weather wise. So many watches and warnings on the 29th but nothing today.

So does that mean March came in like lamb or a lion?
Lt. Commander
# 1132
03-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
I don't remember February being so violent-ish weather wise. So many watches and warnings on the 29th but nothing today.

We're in the 50's all weekend with mostly sun with the odd shower. In my part of the city, we usually miss the rain so the bit we've had lately is nice. I do like the rain and the snow! We haven't had much of either so more of either or would be great! Already got a bugger of a mosquito bite the other day. Right at the end of my left eyebrow. Grrr! Those little vampires are going to be bad this year. Really bad!
Lt. Commander
# 1133
03-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Quote:
We're in the 50's all weekend with mostly sun with the odd shower. In my part of the city, we usually miss the rain so the bit we've had lately is nice. I do like the rain and the snow! We haven't had much of either so more of either or would be great! Already got a bugger of a mosquito bite the other day. Right at the end of my left eyebrow. Grrr! Those little vampires are going to be bad this year. Really bad!
Hrmmm I don't know, we seem to have droughts in the summer after a warm winter. That should keep them from spawning too much.
Lt. Commander
# 1134
03-01-2012, 07:42 PM
is 32degrees now and it will s now again but be 50next week lamb eomes lion roars as weather colides

--------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkFP0VwpPRY
Lt. Commander
# 1135
03-01-2012, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
She started as a lamb today - 70 degrees or thereabouts around DC.
Lt. Commander
# 1136
03-01-2012, 09:04 PM
I know I'm tired of this warm winter crap! I like 4 seasons! That's why I live in Canada. Geeze! Am I going to have to move to Florida to get some snow?! :p If NASA wants to pay me to do work for them in the Arctic, I'd be all over that quicker than a heartbeat.
Lt. Commander
# 1137
03-02-2012, 04:49 AM
Quote:
I know I'm tired of this warm winter crap! I like 4 seasons! That's why I live in Canada. Geeze! Am I going to have to move to Florida to get some snow?! :p If NASA wants to pay me to do work for them in the Arctic, I'd be all over that quicker than a heartbeat.
DON'T JINX IT!!! We still have a month to go! :p
Lt. Commander
# 1138
03-02-2012, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
DON'T JINX IT!!! We still have a month to go! :p
JINX, JINX, JINX!!! Mother Nature owes me a winter!
Lt. Commander
# 1139
03-02-2012, 06:20 AM
oh groundhog... a company was so confused by winter they moved a snowmobile factory to medicoooo
Lt. Commander
# 1140
03-02-2012, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
oh groundhog... a company was so confused by winter they moved a snowmobile factory to medicoooo
Wouldn't surprised me one bit! We didn't even have snow long enough for me to head up north and drag out the snowmobile. This winter (if you can call it that) does illustrate how stupid some can be. I can remember seeing a few reports of snowmobilers going through the ice on various lakes this year. As much as I love a trek out on a sled, a lake takes 3 weeks of consistant -10C cold for Sturgeon Lake to be safe to cross on a snowmobile.