Lt. Commander
# 51
03-02-2012, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
3-piece bonus for anything other than a Galor/Bugship is a sort of AoE shield damage attack.

Galor/Bugship get that in addition to the buff strip proc.
ahh ok. ty for the info. but this really does not seem fair. its like the game telling me well u dident spend enough money or did not try to win the limited edition stuff so you dont deserve the extras we are giving out to more of our loyal players.
Lt. Commander
# 52
03-02-2012, 07:12 AM
It's a good thing I play ground too. Everyone come on down. Lolspace is making a comeback. And yeah the whole extra bonus just for owning a lottery ship is geared towards the future. The next lottery ship may one day include a bonus obtained from future gear. I see most of our "REAL" Pvpers scurrying to the door once again. STO pvp one year from now is gonna be filled with skilless noobs who actually think they are good pvpers because they own a lottery ship.
Lt. Commander
# 53
03-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazerx24
It's a good thing I play ground too. Everyone come on down. Lolspace is making a comeback. And yeah the whole extra bonus just for owning a lottery ship is geared towards the future. The next lottery ship may one day include a bonus obtained from future gear. I see most of our "REAL" Pvpers scurrying to the door once again. STO pvp one year from now is gonna be filled with skilless noobs who actually think they are good pvpers because they own a lottery ship.
That's okay. as long as the consoles and special items are not annoying to deal with... I mean, if they are still noobs, they are
1) inherently beatable by someone skilled
2) can be taught to become skilled (and throw the garbage away).