Lt. Commander
# 11
03-02-2012, 03:01 AM
Let's be honest: do you really expect cardassians to become a full fledged faction one day? I would love this, I've been wanting it since it was teased at us during development. I would definately make it my home. But given the way things are going, I do not expect it. If they are withholding cardassians as a playable species because of this, Its probably in vain. However, I'm not sure I personally want a massive influx of cardassians into starfleet. It would take away from the rarity and uniqueness of the species. I'd rather they be thought of as their own faction. But that's just my selfish personal opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardassianNinja View Post
Let's be honest: do you really expect cardassians to become a full fledged faction one day? I would love this, I've been wanting it since it was teased at us during development. I would definately make it my home. But given the way things are going, I do not expect it. If they are withholding cardassians as a playable species because of this, Its probably in vain. However, I'm not sure I personally want a massive influx of cardassians into starfleet. It would take away from the rarity and uniqueness of the species. I'd rather they be thought of as their own faction. But that's just my selfish personal opinion.
I kinda do. But I think it will only happen when they manage to find a way to sell players on the idea of factions as a hybrid of monster play and Hero Class/Prestige Class.