Lt. Commander
ok, i've just checked my In-Game message box and i see a random message with subject 'You have received a warning at Star Trek Online Forums'
but there is no reason stated, is this a hacker or is someone just not taking things seriously???
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2012, 09:58 AM
If it wasn't you or your account I think there is a stipulation in there Eula about knowing someone somewhere who has a grudge against cryptic can still get you an infraction.
And no point arguing it. It goes into a black hole of process
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2012, 10:01 AM
ok thanks, i swear hat people these days just can be civilized
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Go here:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/usercp.php

you can see a list of all your infractions, and the reason there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-02-2012, 10:05 AM
first rule of moderation club. Don't talk about moderation club.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Issue mentioned in post below.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2012, 10:07 AM
There IS a bug with the system.

Branflakes posted this:

Quote:
Hi Captains,

If you are issued a warning on the STO forums, there is currently a bug in the system where the message you receive to your in-game/ forum mail box may be blank -- some users get blank messages and some have been getting the intended messages. Again, this is a bug and the web team is trying to track down why this may be happening.

Regardless of this, you should still be getting an email to the email address you used during registration for STO with the full warning reason/ info. You can also check your account profile here on the site to see the thread/ post that you have been issued a warning on.

Lastly, if your message is blank and you did not get an email to the email address you registered with, please file a community support ticket so we can send you the warning text manually.

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Blank message warnings are indeed a known issue/bug.

EDIT: I'd also like to note here, as I did in the thread itself, when I got a blank message warning, I also never got the e-mail (another issue Branflakes cited can happen). And the ticket system was broken/borked up for me too. So I scored the natural hat trick of crazy!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2012, 11:06 AM
ok guys, thanks for the info, now i know there is a bug i can relax...Sorta XD