Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
03-02-2012, 11:14 AM
Itīs silly, really. First there is apparently a large KDF expansion in the works. And now they are back to proposals for PWE. Ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
03-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Maybe. What have your Romulan contacts told you about the ETA on the Rom faction?
I dispatched my agents to gather intel from our Romulan contacts about a week ago. All of our contacts were found dead in the usual meeting places. Preliminary investigations reveal that the contacts all died in the same manner : a large Ferengi pistol blast wound just above the waste....

Wait, hold on! Encoded Romulan transmission coming in now. A muffled Romulan voice can be heared over the intercom in the background: "New investigations into the blast wounds reveal they originated from a Zombie Control Sniper Rifle of Epicosity Mk XIV." Aboard the I.K.S Black Eagle, an alarm loudly begins to shrill. Commander, we are being ambushed! Two Cryptic defiant class ships have decloaked off of the starboard bow!! Evasive maneuvers!!! Shields to maximum!

No time for conversation Nagus. The transmission abruptly ends. Will Commander Khuteb survive? Only time will tell.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
03-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Knuhteb
I dispatched my agents to gather intel from our Romulan contacts about a week ago. All of our contacts were found dead in the usual meeting places. Preliminary investigations reveal that the contacts all died in the same manner : a large Ferengi pistol blast wound just above the waste....

Wait, hold on! Encoded Romulan transmission coming in now. A muffled Romulan voice can be heared over the intercom in the background: "New investigations into the blast wounds reveal they originated from a Zombie Control Sniper Rifle of Epicosity Mk XIV." Aboard the I.K.S Black Eagle, an alarm loudly begins to shrill. Commander, we are being ambushed! Two Cryptic defiant class ships have decloaked off of the starboard bow!! Evasive maneuvers!!! Shields to maximum!

No time for conversation Nagus. The transmission abruptly ends. Will Commander Khuteb survive? Only time will tell.
Sounds like an UNDINE plot to me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
03-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
Perhaps Cryptic will make their April Fools joke with the KDF
I have already offered to literally eat Crow if they made a fool out of me by releasing the complete faction for us.
I even found a company that offers organic fed and safe Crows.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
03-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Rather than beg for a Romulan faction which doesn't fit the state of affairs set forth in the game, request that Romulans and Remans be added to a full KDF faction. This would follow the progression of the House of Duras which conspired with the Romulan Star Empire at Khitomer and then again repeatedly with Lursa and B'etor and was then restored to honor by J'mpok after he slew Chancellor Martok and assumed the mantle of leadership of the Klingon Empire.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
03-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucianalliance View Post
Rather than beg for a Romulan faction which doesn't fit the state of affairs set forth in the game, request that Romulans and Remans be added to a full KDF faction. This would follow the progression of the House of Duras which conspired with the Romulan Star Empire at Khitomer and then again repeatedly with Lursa and B'etor and was then restored to honor by J'mpok after he slew Chancellor Martok and assumed the mantle of leadership of the Klingon Empire.
The romulan empire is in flux right now with Sela off in Iconian hands. There's a strong enough case to be made for adding playable Romulans (ala Joined Trill) to BOTH factions.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
03-02-2012, 01:17 PM
I can hear something. It's very faint. Sounds like an enraged hiss coming from that urn over there that's facing my monitor with all these collected quotes of KDF glory days ahead, yet which never materialised.

"..t's......a...f..a....aaaa...a........e!!!"

*listens harder*

"....it's...a...f..a...a.aaaa...a.....e!!!"


*squints*

"...it's a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
03-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
I can hear something. It's very faint. Sounds like an enraged hiss coming from that urn over there that's facing my monitor with all these collected quotes of KDF glory days ahead, yet which never materialised.

"..t's......a...f..a....aaaa...a........e!!!"

*listens harder*

"....it's...a...f..a...a.aaaa...a.....e!!!"


*squints*

"...it's a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!"
Wesley: Wait there's another message imbedded in the background static.
Picard: Is it the ceremonial music from the party again?
Wesley: No, it's Cryptic laughing all the way to the bank.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:24 AM.