Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farktoid5000
There is a trick to reclaiming the shuttle from this bundle. Here's what you do:

1. Discard the Bajoran weapons.
2. Dismiss the duty officers that came with the bundle.
3. Go to a different map to empty your recycle bin
4. Open the C-Store and reclaim the bundle. Make sure you have an open ship slot.

This should give you everything you discarded back, plus the shuttle. Hope this helps.
wait, doesn't this create an exploit where if you claim the bundle, dismiss the doffs, recieve Dilithium, dicard everything else, change zone, reclaim bundle and repeat Doff dismissal for more Dilithium?
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
wait, doesn't this create an exploit where if you claim the bundle, dismiss the doffs, recieve Dilithium, dicard everything else, change zone, reclaim bundle and repeat Doff dismissal for more Dilithium?
It would, if those doffs awarded anything when you dismissed them.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Quote:
There is a trick to reclaiming the shuttle from this bundle. Here's what you do:

4. Open the C-Store and reclaim the bundle. Make sure you have an open ship slot.

This should give you everything you discarded back, plus the shuttle. Hope this helps.
and what if'd like to outfit our BOffs with the Bajoran weapons as well? I've got a Bajoran Capt. with an All Bajoran Bridge Crew. would love to give them they're respective weapons. every other C-Store Weapons pack (minus the TR-116a, something I'd like to see fixed, heck make it so that use who have it can buy a BOE from the C-Store for say 250CP ) is able to be claimed more than once per toon
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Thanks, Farktoid5000!!

I knew it had to be something I wasn't doing.

I agree with wanting more Bajoran weapons for an all Bajoran crew. THAT would be sweet.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-03-2012, 12:37 AM
Quote:

...not the most elegant solution, but it works.

Thanks to you and GM Tennzor
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-03-2012, 03:35 AM
Quote:

While it's nice to see someone respond to an inquiry on the Bajoran Bundle, but I'm gonna have to, again, echo the sentiment that we really need to be able to claim the weapons multiple times, like we can with the TOS Bundle.

I have a Bajoran Captain/Crew that I was ecstatic when this was released.. only to be not just a little peeved that the weapons were a single claim item. Why does this information not make it into the product descriptions??

Is there any hope of having this *problem* (and it is a problem) addressed, fixed?

Heretic responded to my last attempt at an answer on 2/17 Here and Here, but I got no "answer".

Jolan'tru
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:
It would, if those doffs awarded anything when you dismissed them.
Anyway this can be applied to the Testing Reward DOFFS? I accidentally deleted one and got a reward (noticed the reward amount and realized what happened) and was then unable to get another...
Ensign
# 18 Bajorak costume pack issue
05-18-2013, 12:03 AM
My issue, if Im doing this right, is that I cannot claim the costume packs, but can constanly reclaim the shuttle and weapons. Am I missing something? I have a surplus of weapons and Chaffee shuttles. Urgh!