Lt. Commander
# 21
03-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
Actually the mission has nothing to do with Drake or Section 31...
Seriously? Curiouser and curiouser. Now I've definitely got to play this as soon as it goes live.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Usually these Blogs about the featured episodes are vague and you have no idea what the author is attempting to explain but this one was well done and amusing at the same time
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartzilla2007 View Post
I second the motion.
Third.

I'm sure it's probably too late to add her now but I hope in a future update they add her as part of a reward for the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Why is it every time I see Drake my first reaction is to flash back to this particular exchange from the Stargate SG-1 episode "48 Hours":

COLONEL O'NEILL walks out of a gas station, heading back to his truck, in civilian dress. He glances up and sees former National Intelligence Department Colonel HARRY MAYBOURNE stepping out from behind the cab.

MAYBOURNE: Hiya, Jack.

O'NEILL: You rat [illegitimate child]!

MAYBOURNE: *starts backing away from a furious O'NEILL* Hey hey hey, now take it easy!

O'NEILL: *chasing MAYBOURNE around the truck* I am so gonna kick your [gluteous maximus]!

MAYBOURNE: There's people watching!

O'NEILL: I don't care!
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Brandon, you guys need to have this text/info show up in game somewhere too. The easiest way would simply be a mail from the system titled "special communique" or whatever. Alternatively you could add a console at ESD or SFA(and the KDF locations) to access these reports and some type of notification whenever a new one is available. I think it would get more people reading them and increase the excitement/hype of the next episode.
How about in our "Ready Room" instead? That's where the Captain would get these on the series; it would add functionality to the interior; and most of all, it would be fricking cool.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
Actually the mission has nothing to do with Drake or Section 31...
Hopefully you're just doing your part to keep section 31 a secret. I was really hoping for some more section 31 fun
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superherofan1701 View Post
How about in our "Ready Room" instead? That's where the Captain would get these on the series; it would add functionality to the interior; and most of all, it would be fricking cool.
I agree, that would be cool.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Brandon, you guys need to have this text/info show up in game somewhere too. The easiest way would simply be a mail from the system titled "special communique" or whatever. Alternatively you could add a console at ESD or SFA(and the KDF locations) to access these reports and some type of notification whenever a new one is available. I think it would get more people reading them and increase the excitement/hype of the next episode.
They have an in-game bulletin systems, they used it at one point, this it was for either FE series 2 or 3, it had info about the upcoming episodes.

Haven;t seen them use it since then though.

The option to disable its auto-popups is still in the options menu.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-02-2012, 08:01 PM
It'd also be cool if you could access those communiques in your ready room or from a place in SF/KDF space based in your level of esponiage from DOFFs. Give you a reason to try and max it out, make it so levels 3 and 4 give more pertinent info on a scenario or situation in upcoming missions that maybe give you an edge in them. For example maybe having some kind of console puzzle in one and if you're Esp 3 or 4 you get access to a report written for that situation that gives you an option to bypass or solve different puzzles earlier...kinda like being a high end diplomat gave you options during the conference in Second Wave.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-02-2012, 08:15 PM
I must have that armor.

NOW.