Lt. Commander
# 1 Galor Request
03-02-2012, 05:15 PM
I am one of the lucky individuals to have gotten a Galor class cruiser during this event, and I enjoy using it. There are a few things I feel that have been omitted from this neat ship and figured I would ask if these are going to be addressed at some point.

1. Will the bridge ever be offered/redone to be the correct scale as the Belfast bridge is?

2. Will there ever be a Cardassian crew deck added for those who do have this ship?

3. Can/Will the transporter effect be changed to the proper graphic for Cardassian style transporters?

I hope that these things will be corrected sometime. I really would like to have something true to form, and would add to the atmosphere immensely.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2012, 05:23 PM
I to have the Galor and would also really like all those previously stated items and maybe a Engine/shield/Deflector set to go with it like the new Jem hadar set.

{UFP} Rule's!!!

F.S.O.G. Forever!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Though I hate the way oversized bridges for the familiar trek ships they are supposed to be from the show I wasn't really bother by the Galor one as it wouldn't surprise me for the cardies to go with a big overwhelming bridge. Wouldn't mind seeing some coridoors though since they should already have them to work with from previous missions or the transporter as you said.