Lt. Commander
# 11
01-08-2012, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docroadie View Post
Call it what you want. I feel no shame in naming honorless peeps like that. It's one thing if you're afk because of whatever is happening on the home front but when you purposely have me and the team ignored to chat and ingame VOIP and move away from us on purpose (while leeching of the loot) then you are on the honorless/shame list.
It is sad if that name is familiar to you for him being honorless.
If it's a "No-no" in the cryptic rules then i couldn't find it.
I wish i couldn't pug stf's but my fleet isn't always on at the same time.
I've been hesitant to try Elitestf's after getting my gluteus maximus handed to me after my 1st and only try at it..lol
Maybe i'll try elitestf's again.
Add me, @Avikerensky

I have a normal guy I play with, and a few more sometimes.

I fly a MVAE, and most of the time, I'm the target of the enemy. lol
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-02-2012, 11:24 PM
How is there no way to votekick people from an STF??? That one feature would solve the entire problem! If you don't penalize leechers in any way, they will continue to leech. It makes pugging a nightmare sometimes.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-02-2012, 11:45 PM
I've seen this a few times as well with someone who had all "i"s in their name and ship name.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-03-2012, 01:08 AM
Had something like that happen the other day on Khitomer. It was two guys sitting to the side while the other three did the fighting. I just logged out. I'll take the ten minute break rather then help some lazy person get the reward. Hate to say this, but this never seemed to happen when people paid for this sight. Of course, back then, stf's were harder and required some skill to finish them.